|Welcome to University of Waterloo Students for Life!
Affirming the Dignity of the Human Person.
University of Waterloo Students For Life is committed to proclaiming, celebrating and defending the dignity of all human beings from conception to natural death.
UWSFL works to educate and inform the students and faculty at the University of Waterloo on current life issues. These issues include fetal rights, euthanasia, stem cell research and reproductive technologies.
- We believe that all human life begins at conception and ends at natural death.
- We believe in promoting positive life affirming action.
- We are open to, and respect all people regardless of cultural perspectives or faith background.
- We respect every individual’s right to uphold their own opinion.
- We do not condone, under any circumstance, the use of violence to achieve anything
The university is a place where the ideas and values of our society take root. These ideals often fail to recognize the value and dignity of human life.
It is on our own university campus that we are able to actively participate in being the Culture of Life by encouraging discussion and education on life issues.
Join us! Email uwstudentsforlife @ gmail.com to be added to our email list. You can help us spread the message of the dignity of the human person on campus.