2008–2009 Certification, with Distinction, in Health Care Ethics, U.S. National Catholic Bioethics Center
1998–2002 Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, University of British Columbia
• Scientific and philosophical defense for the pro-life view (basic and advanced) and approaches for effective dialogue
• Christian-based motivational presentations
• Strategy for the pro-life movement
• Organizing and conducting visual displays (e.g., the Genocide Awareness Project [GAP])
• Speakers training
• Fundraising training
- President of Lifeline, the University of British Columbia’s pro-life club from 1999–2001
- Guest on television programs such as CTV, VTV, and ATV News, Global News, 100 Huntley Street’s Listen Up, and the Miracle Channel’s Insight
- Interviewed by ABC-, NBC-, FOX-, and CBS-affiliated television news programs throughout the Midwest of the United States
This is going to be an epic night. I will post all of the details of the debate tomorrow. Don’t miss it!
Read the comments at the University of Toronto Students for Life website.