Now Hiring at NCLN!
Do you want to change the culture on Canadian campuses from pro-choice to pro-life? Do you want to mentor others to do the same? Through leading, training, and encouraging students, you will help save lives on campus, shift campus culture, and build up others around you.
We are looking for individuals with campus experience who want to end abortion in their lifetime and who have exemplary leadership skills. If you want to be a part of building a national student movement that defends human rights for all, this position is for you!
National Campus Life Network is seeking two Campus Coordinators to work to change the culture on Canadian campuses in Western Canada and Central Canada. This is a paid full-time position at 40 hours/week.
The Western Campus Coordinator must be located in British Columbia, Alberta, or Saskatchewan to serve these three provinces.
The Central Campus Coordinator must be located in Ontario to serve Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec and the Maritimes (region to be split between two coordinators).
- - Work with the NCLN team to create a vision for growth in his/her region;
- - Regular travel to campuses within his/her region and periodic visits to the Ontario or British Columbia offices;
- - Improve the effectiveness of the pro-life groups in his/her assigned region by:
- - Consulting with student leaders to help them troubleshoot problems concerning their groups;
- - Organizing pro-life activism and outreach with new and existing groups on campus;
- -Training students to become exemplary pro-life leaders and activists;
- - Mobilizing clubs within the region for large-scale events and campaigns;
- - Building local and regional networks with other pro-life organizations to support campus groups.
- - Communicate with students and supporters via email, social media, phone, and text.
- - Work with the NCLN Leadership Team to fundraise by:
- - Networking with community members to support the mission of NCLN;
- - Reaching out to potential donors in his/her own personal networks and asking for their support.
- - Participate in weekly calls to report progress.
- - Assist the NCLN Leadership Team with special assignments and large events.
- - A minimum of one year of post-secondary education;
- - A minimum of one year of experience with on-campus activism and outreach;
- - Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- - Excellent English communication skills and comfortable with public speaking;
- - Flexible and self-motivated with strong organizational and time management skills;
- - Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs;
- - Ability to work evenings and weekends when required;
- - Must have a full and valid driver's license;
- - Must hold firm pro-life values, having had some experience in the pro-life movement.
- - Paid position: a portion is to be fundraised by the applicant;
- - Compensation provided for travel expenses and incidentals.
- - August 14, 2017.
- - Both positions will require initial training in Ontario.
Those wishing to be considered should submit their resume and cover letter in PDF format to Clarissa Canaria, Operations Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for receipt of applications is Thursday, June 15, 2017.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.