Whether you’re returning to university for another year, starting university for the first time, or watching kids, grandkids or relatives begin their year, it’s an exciting time. Remember that NCLN is here to support the pro-life message on universities and colleges by supporting the amazing students who are leaders for life on campus.
Here’s a reminder of what we can do for you:
- Personalized Support: Interested in starting a club or nervous about taking on a leadership role? Our Campus Coordinators will meet up for you in-person or by phone/Skype to help you go through the process of starting or running a club. We’re available on Skype, Facebook, Twitter, text message, email and smoke signals. (Okay, maybe not the smoke signals…)
- Training: Have you booked an NCLN staff member to provide your club with training this fall? We will come to your campus to offer presentations on how to dialogue and defend the pro-life position as well as on effective strategies for on-campus activism.
- Our Annual National Symposium: This is THE essential training event for pro-life students in Canada. All clubs should be sending leaders to bring back training, resources, connections and inspiration to their campuses. For more information, check out our website: www.ncln.ca/symposium
- Resources designed for campus: Need amazing pro-life resources to distribute to your peers? Take a look at what we offer and let us know what you need.
- Guides and Manuals: Wondering how to lead your pro-life club or how to run effective activities? Email your campus coordinator to get a copy of our club manual as well as guides such as:
-Hosting Silent No More Awareness Campaign on campus
-Hosting a Guest Speaker or Debate
-Running Clubs Days/Tabling
- Encouragement and Connections: Don’t forget to connect with us on social media so as to stay up to date on events and news and to be connected with the broader Campus Student Movement in Canada and internationally.
Don’t hesitate to contact us!:
Rebecca Richmond, Executive Director – email@example.com – Skype: rebecca.grace.richmond
Sara Hall, Maritime Campus Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org – Skype: sara.nhall
Anastasia Pearse, Western Campus Coordinatorwesterncanada@ncln.ca – Skype: anastasia.pearse
Clarissa Luluquisin, Central Campus Coordinator – email@example.com – Skype: clar.lulu
Kathleen Dunn, Director of Digital Media and Promotions – firstname.lastname@example.org – Skype: kathleen_dunn
We are here for YOU!