This post was written for University of Manitoba Students for a Culture of Life by UofM Students for Culture of Life. It does not necessarily represent the views of NCLN.
Next week! From 12:00-1:30pm on Wednesday at the Fireside Lounge in University Centre, there will be a live band playing Christmas carols, all to kick-off a donation drive to collect items for local single, pregnant women. Come and join us, and donate to support pregnant women!
* Cooking utensils
* Coffee maker
* Pots and pans
* Diapers and baby wipes
* Baby clothes
* Bibs, receiving blankets, quilts
* Personal items for moms such as body lotion, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, makeup, body wash, soap
* Casual maternity clothes
* nursing bras
* nursing pads
* maxi pads
* Baby slings
* Strollers, Cribs (purchased after 1989)
* Household items such as utensils, glassware, cookware, baking supplies, casserole dishes etc.
* Laundry baskets, wastepaper baskets
* blank calendars for current or next year
* clock radios
* fans, heaters
Read the comments at the University of Manitoba Students for a Culture of Life website.