This post was written for University of Manitoba Students for a Culture of Life by UofM Students for Culture of Life. It does not necessarily represent the views of NCLN.
So I’ve made a minor mistake when I said that Q lot was available to park during the day. It’s only for students during business hours, so the best places are:
- the “Toonie Lot” ($2.50 for two hours, $5 for the whole day) and
- the parkade beside Helen Glass (Between 6am-6pm: $1.75 for each half-hour for that one hour, $2 for each additional hour or portion thereof; DAILY MAXIMUM: $10).
Please click on link below to go to the interactive map (move cursor over a parking area for more information).
* For Monday-Wednesday for GAP and Friday for the Intensive Training (aka parking during the day):
- best to park in the Toonie Lot or Parkade
* For Thursday’s presentation (aka the evening, after 4:30pm)
- you can park practically anywhere for free, except for in Chancellor’s Circle, which costs $4 after 4:30pm
Read the comments at the University of Manitoba Students for a Culture of Life website.