To request any of these presentations or for more information about networking events, contact your Campus Coordinator or fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
Campus Visits & Training Presentations
Our on-campus training presentations include:
- How to dialogue about abortion,
- Strategies to reach campuses;
- Workshops to plan your year’s activities;
- Running the QA Project (clipboarding);
- and more.
Campus visits can also include:
- Mentoring meetings with you and your leaders;
- Assisting with outreach and coaching you on running projects.
Skype Training Sessions
- Although we try to visit each campus at least once a year, we are also available to Skype into your club meetings to offer feedback and/or short training sessions, including:
- Planning your year;
- Planning large events (i.e. a debate, lecture, campaign, etc.);
- Following up with new contacts;
- Successful recruitment;
- and more.
Regular Mentoring Meetings or Calls
- For starting a club: Our staff are here to walk with you through the process of starting a club and getting members.
- For leading a club: These regular sessions have made all the difference for numerous student leaders across Canada. We work with you to set and reach your goals for your club and for yourself as a leader.
The National Symposium
- Canada’s only pro-life student leadership training program! Held each September, this national event brings student leaders from across Canada together a weekend of intensive formation and training. For more information, click here.
Tech and Communications Support
- Assistance with setting up a website and training on how to use it.
- Help and guidance for dealing with the media and responding to articles in your student paper.
Regional Training and Networking Events:
Both our Toronto and B.C. offices coordinate regional events, including:
- Fall Semester: Christmas social;
- End of Winter Semester: March for Life dinners (in Ottawa and Victoria);
- Summer Semester: Regional Leaders Training Days and Pub nights.
Our staff are also available to answer questions, concerns, or assist you with any problems you might face on campus. Please contact us!