Do you have a heart for design and media? Do you want something you design used by pro-life student activists across the country? Submit your T-Shirt design today!
Your submission must communicate and affirm pro-life beliefs, and designs will be judged on the following three elements:
- Creativity and innovation;
- Aesthetic quality;
- Gives the wearer an opportunity to share the pro-life message and spark conversations.
The winner's design will be printed on the front of the official NCLN Symposium t-shirt this year, and the winner will be awarded one complementary registration to the 2018 Symposium, a $300.00 value! (See Contest Regulations below for details.)
Please submit your design to Josh at firstname.lastname@example.org (See Submission Criteria below for details).
All submissions are due on June 15th, 2018 (Deadline extended from May 31st, 2018).
- One entry per person.
- Open to all young adults ages 18-28.
- Contest runs from May 1st-May 31st, 2018.
- Winner will be selected by a vote of NCLN staff and contacted by email or phone.
- Winner will be announced over NCLN's social media platforms, including the Winner's name, city, design, and artist's statement.
- NCLN reserves the right to use all submitted designs for future marketing purposes.
- The prize of a complementary registration for the 2018 Symposium excludes travel and meals not included in the registration.
- Your submission must be original artwork.
- Design must be 2 colours or less.
- Design must be compatible with both t-shirt types:
- You may choose one fabric colour which you think best suits your design. Lists of available colours can be found at the following links (please make sure that the fabric colours of both Unisex and Ladies' styles match):
- You may use both text and images in your design to convey your message.
- Submissions must include a one-paragraph artist's statement. Share with us: what inspired your design?
- Design must be a vector image, preferably in the .eps format. If you need a program to help you create this, you can give Inkscape a try (Windows, Mac OS X, and GNU/Linux). (it's free!) Otherwise, if you already have access to it, Adobe Illustrator will work fine. If you have any questions or concerns about how to do this, please send Josh an email at email@example.com.
- Minimum image size is 500 x 500 px. Please be aware that images will be scaled to fit the size of the t-shirt front (unless otherwise noted).
- Once complete, send an email entitled “Symposium T-Shirt Contest Entry” to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before June 15th, 2018. Make sure to attach and/or include in the email:
- your .eps vector image of your design;
- identify what colour shirt you intend your design to be printed on (colours available found at links above);
- an identical image of your design in PDF format;
- and your artist's statement.