Along with the following items from the Students for Life at Ryerson website, we encourage you to write to the students and encourage them. You can reach them at: email@example.com
- Write to the Ryerson student union executive members and ask them politely to reverse their decision and give our club equal treatment to other groups on campus.
- Write to Sheldon Levy, the university president, and ask him to protect our right to freedom of expression by allowing our club to book space on campus. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter @SFLryerson. Use social media to share our story and tweet at the student union and administration.
- Contact us at email@example.com to get involved with the club.
- Submit a complaint to the president of the Student Union, Rajean Hoilettpresident@rsuonline.ca, about how their decision impacts you as a student, prospective student, or alumnus.
- Contact the president of the university, Sheldon Levy firstname.lastname@example.org, and ask him to protect the reputation of the university and stand up for students by allowing the club to book space on campus.
- Write a letter to the campus newspapers explaining your concerns. email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org